School will soon be session. Citizens of Easton Valley have had all summer to provide a critique of the Reorganization Study written and presented by Mr. Lagerblade. There are major problems in the study’s information that EV has not addressed. Citizens of Easton Valley have devoted hours and pages to picking apart East Central, Northeast, and now Delwood. Why haven’t we seen a similar analysis of Preston’s Reorganization Study? Read Opt4EC’s answer by clicking on the link below.
- Open the Borders: An Idea Worth Discussing Then and Now
- Easton Valley School District Struggles with Merger – CBS4 – WHBF Quad Cities, IL-IA News Weather Sports
- Easton Valley Bound By the Whole Grade Sharing Contract With Northeast
- Considering Open Enrollment Out of EV? Open House, Open Enrollment and Transportation Information Below
- Unofficial Results for Easton Valley School Board